Saturday, January 3, 2009

Goals

Today started off rather dull. Hubby and I slept in, ate some breakfast and were just bumming around for the first half of the day. I decided since we were bored, it was the perfect day to work on my project for January. I wanted to clean/organize my craft area. After about 2 hours of cleaning, frogging projects I know I will never complete and moving all of my knitting books to the proper area, the Craft Corner now looks amazing! (will take pictures another day).

Next up on the goal list is to knit up some little somethings for the girls at work. Since I will only be there a few more months, I wanted to give them a little something for Valentine's Day. I have a month and a half to knit up 12 little hearts. It can easily be done.

Tonight's agenda? Catching up on reading some blogs, finishing off Calorimetry Number 2 and maybe watching some cute, corny movie. I'm thinking "Cinderella Story".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello!

What kind of hearts are you knitting for the girls at work?Have you started yet?

xoxo
Emma

Unknown said...

How are the knitted hearts coming along?I would love to see pictures of your craft area!

One week down!

xoxo
Emma