Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lazy Days

Sorry I haven't been blogging much. With the cold winter, I haven't done much of anything. I have about 3 weeks to go on the hearts project and I haven't even begun yet. I guess that's what Sundays are for :)

I have spent alot of my time playing around on the internet, finding new patterns that I want to eventually knit.

Meh, I will try to post more often. Lets hope things start to get interesting or I at least get some knitting done so I have something to post about :P

3 comments:

dacg said...

Hello Blushed, Read your blog and enjoyed it. I'm new at this but found you on www.ravelry.com
in the Train Comments. So good luck to you & I will be reading.

Check me out on Ravelry when you have a chance.

Lina said...

haha, I'm totally in a blogging slump too, but mostly because I've been sick and not in the mood to write! :P Hopefully you'll get out of your slump soon!!!

Mouse said...

Hi, found you through Train comments on Ravelry, i joined because i don't get many posts and then i too go into a blogging slump. I'll pop back again soon. :0)