Wednesday, February 4, 2009

January Goals

January was a mixed month for the goal completion. While I did finish organizing the craft corner, the knitted hearts deadline failed me. I think rather than giving some to the entire department, I might just give the few I got done to my friends that I sit with at lunch.

However, let's take a look at the organized corner:

First up, I organized the book case that is above the built in desk. Now it contains all of my knitting books, rather than just random magazines and catalogs I never sorted through. The little gray box had originally came with my "Lovely" perfume set, but now it is the home for my stitch markers, tape measures and stitch holders. The top shelf holds random craft books and embroidery patterns.










Here we have the built in desk:



I have my toolbox filled with scrapbooking supplies, knitting needle holder, thread basket and my basket of WIP's. Underneath the built in desk is my yarn stash (not shown in a photo).

Just think, in a few months, all this will be packed up and re-arranged in a new place. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love organizing and it looks like you did a great job! :)

sajmom said...

Does it feel really good to have that done?
(I wouldn't know because I never get far enough to find out!)