Monday, December 8, 2008

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays

Today was one of those days where I put up a fight with the alarm clock at 7 am and brutally lost. Last night, hubby and I stayed up pretty late watching "Pretty Woman". Combine that with hours of meeting new peoeple and re-connecting with old friends on Facebook and my sleep was lost. Last I remember looking at the clock, it was 2:40 AM.

I got to work, it was a typical Monday. The day itself went pretty fast. I was only mildly irritated about 3 times through out the day (thats a record for me lately). Tomorrow should be a bit chaotic. One of the ladies I work with pulled a muscle in her shoulder, so she is limited on what she can do. With having to pull files to mail to home office, I get to handle that while she is injured, plus do my own work. It's good for me though. Usually I get done with all of my work by 2 pm and am forced to sit there trying to find something to do until 4:30.

Hubby is sick right now. He has a sore throat and a fever. I am trying to take care of him, plus stay far enough away where I don't get sick as well. I decided since I have zero energy, tonight would be a lazy night. I showered and changed into my pj's right when I got home. Called Pizza Hut, ordered us a pizza and have been laying in bed all evening, knitting, watching CSI, and just relaxing.

The Irish Hiking Scarf is about 1/3 of the way done. I am about to finish up my first skein of yarn. I can't believe I waited so long to knit this scarf. It is the perfect balance of challenging, but not overly challenging for me. Something I can watch tv while knitting, but not be bored out of my skull.

Whats on the agenda for the rest of the night? More snuggling under the covers, drinking my hot chocolate, and watching some "Jon and Kate Plus 8". Hubby is already snoring away, and I think after my show, I will be doing the same. Have a good night everyone, and stay warm. ♥♥♥

3 comments:

Lina said...

Love the hot chocolate pic! Looks yummy. :)

sajmom said...

So are you guys eventually planning on starting your own brood? Or just living vicariously through Jon and Kate?

Blushed said...

Eventually yes. Right now we need to get things together and settle down when we move in a few months. After that, we can start trying :P